LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA Sept. 15, 2014 – Diamond Game is proud to announce the release of its new, Web-based Lottery Management System (iLMS) and associated components. Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) tested and certified the system. The new iLMS is a significant architectural leap forward with regards to its application accessibility, usability and security.
The system provides lotteries with:
- Extensive storage and reporting capabilities for retailer business, banking, and revenue information;
- Increased security through improved user account management;
- Expanded event logging and expanded payout functionality allowing players to redeem their vouchers at the retail location or at designated lottery claims centers;
- The ability to disable, enable, and terminate sites centrally, and to pay prizes via checks which are tracked and printed by the iLMS;
- Superior central management, administration, and accounting for hundreds of retail sites;
According to Diamond Game’s Vice President of Technology, Bryan J. Greene, “Lottery system managers are now treated toa state-of-the art, robust Web-based interface and several new enhancements critical to the successful management of Diamond Game’s proprietary lottery management system. This release puts us in an elite class of lottery central system providers.” The system is being initially deployed for the Maryland Lottery and is expected to be deployed in additional markets soon.
Diamond Game designs, manufactures and services games and gaming systems for the public gaming, Native American and charity markets. Diamond Game continuously develops new and thrilling gaming experiences to meet the needs of a variety of gaming markets. Diamond Game maintains its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, California and service facilities in Hamilton, ON, and Jefferson City, MO. Learn more about Diamond Game at www.diamondgame.com.
Contact: Sara Navidazar, Director of Marketing
Office: (818) 727-1690 ext. 206