DIAMOND GAME ENTERPRISES — Omaha, NE
Diamond Game is known for our innovative products and services and the people behind them: people who collaborate, are empowered, and hold themselves accountable. With over 24 years in the lottery and gaming industry, our mission is to provide solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players exciting gaming experiences. We are proud that our influence positively impacts many Veteran and charity communities across North America. Our office is a place where being a team player, being reliable, and playing fair are valued. We’re always striving to create a better place to “play”. If you’re ready to be a game changer, to be a pro, and to have fun, then please apply. Diamond Game encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Diamond Game Enterprises (DGE) has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a developer in a fast growing and dynamic gaming company. DGE is a casino and lottery gaming system provider for a multitude of different markets throughout the US and Canada. This position, Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, is onsite at our Omaha, NE location.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web and back-office applications at Diamond Game. The goal is to develop high quality software, released to QA and the field with expertise.
To be successful the ideal candidate must have a background in ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, and n-tiered highly distributed development. He should be able to effectively develop and maintain innovative products. He must be able to handle high velocity development with several projects active at any given time.
- Implement enhancements to back office applications
- Troubleshoot and fix critical bugs
- Prototype new features
- Prototype applications for new markets
- Ensure that products get released on time and on budget
- Participate in Analysis/Design, writing SRS and design documents
- Document and code reviews
- Mentor other developers
- Participate in integration testing and unit test creation
- Participate in the build and release process
Candidates considered will meet or exceed the following qualifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical experience required
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale desktop, web and database applications
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guidelines and technical documentation
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/diagnostic skills
- Must be team oriented and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills — verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong object oriented programming with C# / VB.NET (8+ years)
- Strong working experience in relational MSSQL database (8+ years)
- Experience in ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, WebAPI or WPF development (5+ years)
- Experience developing distributed n-tier systems (5+ years)
- Ability to create and maintain reports in Microsoft Reporting Services 2005/2008/2016
- Experience in TCP/IP or Websocket communication a plus
- Business Analytics and accounting experience a plus