We are seeking a seasoned HR Professional to work in our Chatsworth office, who is smart, curious and loves partnering with people, ready to step up to the challenge of solving problems and sourcing the best Talent in the market! Our leadership team is highly collaborative and moves fast on executing new initiatives and ideas. In moments of chaos, do you rely on your developed organizational prowess and ability to prioritize and communicate effectively? We are looking for amazing talent with HR expertise ready to dive head first into one of the most exciting industries around: CHARITABLE AND LOTTERY GAMING!
Diamond Game designs, produces, and services games, gaming systems, and tickets for various North American Lotteries and alternative gaming markets. Established in 1994, Diamond Game is celebrating our 25thyear anniversary in January, and as of August 2017, Diamond Game is proud to be a subsidiary of Pollard Banknote Limited.
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to lotteries seeking retailer growth and to give players thrilling gaming experiences, always put customers first by providing consistent service and unique products that outperform competitors, and foster a work environment for employees that encourages teamwork, imagination and continuous improvement. Our Core Values are: Be a Team Player; Have a Game Plan; Be Reliable; Be a Game Changer; Play Fair; Be a Pro; and Have Fun!
In addition to our awesome environment with an emphasis on employee wellness and taking care of our People, we offer competitive healthcare coverage, 401k Retirement, Profit Sharing, and more!
The Human Resources and Talent Partner provides guidance and support to all levels of the organization in the areas of organizational development, recruitment and selection, employee relations, training and development, performance management and policy and procedure administration in line with a client-oriented approach and the HR strategic priorities. The HR and Talent Partner acts as an employee advocate when necessary and is a key enabler of the company’s culture and core values. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensures all recruitment requirements of the company are met and that best-qualified candidates for the role are sourced (internally and externally) and integrated into the company
- Works closely with and supports managers by providing guidance and advice on employee relations, discipline, coaching and performance management matters
- Supports and guides employees and management-employee relations, progressive discipline issues and investigations, interpretation and application of policies, procedures, regulations, standards, employment laws and compliance issues
- Completes employee onboarding and HR related administrative duties & tasks, documentation in support the day to day business requirements
- Participates in the development, implementation and ongoing support of HR strategies, projects, policies and workplace programs
- Maintain employee files and information; security information and data related to investigations, candidate information, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional Certification in Human Resources specific to California would be an asset
- 8+ years related HR experience
- Minimum of 4 years in IT Recruitment and Talent Sourcing experience. Candidates must have success in identifying, interviewing and recruiting top talent for specialized positions by sourcing candidates through search engines, online sources, networking and leveraging the various network and social media tools such as (but not limited to) LinkedIn.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the area of managing complex employee relations issues. Specifically, supporting and guiding employees and management with employee relations, progressive discipline issues, investigations, interpretation and application of policies, procedures, regulations, standards, California employment laws and compliance issues.
- Proficiency with HRIS systems and Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to converse with all level of the business.
- Ability to apply a high level of attention to detail to produce work with accuracy and to identify discrepancies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines, prioritize urgency and to quickly adapt to situations.
- Ability to conduct work in an ethical manner with a high level of discretion
Other Job Requirments
- Work Schedule: – Generally, the hours of work for this position are Monday through Friday days; however, hours may vary based on the needs of the business and workload.
- Travel Requirements- Typically none, however domestic and/or international travel to other PBL location may be required.
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
Diamond Game provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To ALL Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.